Friday, August 29, 2008

My Life before become QA Software Engineer

My previous company simply assigned me as QA and Operational Executive. I was responsible for the overall quality of the management of the Company as well as Production and Software development since I am the only QA there. I have developed an ISO9001:2000 Quality Management for the Company. Apart from that, I have developed SOP for the Production department, handled the Customer complaints, managed the Production Network & databases, as well as managed Software Testing and deployments. The hectic work schedule without having someone to assisst my work has taught me to be multi-tasker, efficient and be more pro-active. I've quickly learned the art and skill of good software tester. All-in-all, I have gained an invaluable experience throughout my 2.5 years there. Now I know what I want to become and vision myself as Professional Software QA.

No comments: